Your generous donation makes a significant difference in the life of a child.
- 95 cents of EVERY donated dollar, directly benefits the children!
Deirdre’s House is a private 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We rely on the generosity of friends like you for support. Private donations from individuals, service groups, corporations and foundations, enable us to serve the abused and neglected children of our community.
Ways to donate:
- Donations can be made by clicking on the DONATE button on the right. Fast & easy!
- Donations are accepted by: Check, Credit card (Amex, Visa, MC), Cash, or stock transfer.
- To donate by phone, please call: (973) 631-5000.
- Deirdre’s House is a United Way Agency! Contact your Company’s Human Resources Department for information on how to contribute to the Deirdre’s House through payroll deduction.
- Many employers participate in “matching” programs, thus doubling your donation! Contact your Company’s Human Resource Department for information.
- $500 sponsors one child for summer camp or an extracurricular activity.
- $300 provides counseling services for one child.
- $250 provides emergency and crisis assistance to a child.
* Donors can specify exactly how and where they would like funds to be used.